Greater Richmond, Virginia, USA is ethnically diverse and internationally connected. For centuries, companies from around the world have chosen our region as a location for international business success.
Businesses and individuals can use this site for information about Greater Richmond’s international news, relations, partnerships, businesses, organizations, and venues.
Greater Richmond Advantages:
- State capital
- Located at mid-point of the East Coast
- 57% of US population located within 1200 km
- Nearly 150 internationally owned companies
- RT @VABiotechPark Tenth #Israeli Company Joins Virginia Biotech Park http://t.co/b1LXq8J9Wh #econdev
- We were happy to share our footage of @HDLtweets for @Heart_MAA's new videos (http://t.co/875u2p8cC4) produced by @thebranching
- The RTD's Top Employers list + Fortune 500 rankings = "Fast-Paced, Big Growth" for Greater Richmond! http://t.co/g084gNj08M #biz1rva
David Mills, Senior VP with Japanese-owned firm "K" Line America describes the process of consolidating multiple domestic offices to its current headquarters in Greater Richmond, Virginia.
Hear From Area Businesses
More than 150 internationally owned companies representing 28 countries have chosen to establish a business presence in Greater Richmond, Virginia, USA.
Hear from executives of foreign-affiliated companies share their stories and insights on establishing their U.S. presence in Richmond, Virginia and why it is a top location for growing a business.
One of the key goals of the Greater Richmond Partnership, Inc. is to attract international business to our area. Since 1994, the Richmond region has welcomed 100 foreign-affiliated companies who have added more than 6,740 jobs and invested more than $3.9 billion.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more videos
Greater Richmond Partnership, Inc.
901 E. Byrd St., Suite 801
Richmond, VA, USA 23219
U.S. Start-Up Model for International Firms
Custom Report Builder
Compile just the data you need about doing business, workforce, incentives, taxes and quality of life in Greater Richmond.