Greater Richmond, Virginia, USA is ethnically diverse and internationally connected. For centuries, companies from around the world have chosen our region as a location for international business success.
Businesses and individuals can use this site for information about Greater Richmond’s international news, relations, partnerships, businesses, organizations, and venues.
Greater Richmond Advantages:
- State capital
- Located at mid-point of the East Coast
- 57% of US population located within 1200 km
- Nearly 150 internationally owned companies
- Richmond breweries get a break on sewage bill because of Stone project
- Phones finally ringing again in Midlothian call center
- Makers of health bars, jeans and technology named companies to watch
- Drug-injector firm sets donations; Henrico is first
- Manufacturing skills program introduced at community colleges
Steve Malone, Managing Director of Proseal Ltd., describes how he found expansion success by using the services offered by the Greater Richmond Partnership and UKTI.
Hear From Area Businesses
More than 150 internationally owned companies representing 27 countries have chosen to establish a business presence in Greater Richmond, Virginia, USA.
Hear from executives of foreign-affiliated companies share their stories and insights on establishing their U.S. presence in Richmond, Virginia and why it is a top location for growing a business.
One of the key goals of the Greater Richmond Partnership, Inc. is to attract international business to our area. Since 1994, the Richmond region has welcomed 100 foreign-affiliated companies who have added more than 6,740 jobs and invested more than $3.9 billion.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more videos
Greater Richmond Partnership, Inc.
901 E. Byrd St., Suite 801
Richmond, VA, USA 23219
International Cost Comparison
Custom Report Builder
Compile just the data you need about doing business, workforce, incentives, taxes and quality of life in Greater Richmond.