Greater Richmond, Virginia, USA is ethnically diverse and internationally connected. For centuries, companies from around the world have chosen our region as a location for international business success.
Businesses and individuals can use this site for information about Greater Richmond’s international news, relations, partnerships, businesses, organizations, and venues.
Greater Richmond Advantages:
- State capital
- Located at mid-point of the East Coast
- 57% of US population located within 1200 km
- Nearly 150 internationally owned companies
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners gravitate to co-working spaces
- Hanover supervisors approve contested plan for multiuse village
- U.S. transportation secretary pushes for D.C.-Richmond high-speed rail
- Evonik Industries opens new business and innovation center in Chesterfield
- Home sales in Richmond area rose 15 percent in second quarter
Thomas Jull, Vice President of ITL Virginia Inc., describes his company's transition from the UK in order to service their customers throughout North America in the medical device industry.
Hear From Area Businesses
More than 150 internationally owned companies representing 27 countries have chosen to establish a business presence in Greater Richmond, Virginia, USA.
Hear from executives of foreign-affiliated companies share their stories and insights on establishing their U.S. presence in Richmond, Virginia and why it is a top location for growing a business.
One of the key goals of the Greater Richmond Partnership, Inc. is to attract international business to our area. Since 1994, the Richmond region has welcomed 100 foreign-affiliated companies who have added more than 6,740 jobs and invested more than $3.9 billion.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more videos
Greater Richmond Partnership, Inc.
901 E. Byrd St., Suite 801
Richmond, VA, USA 23219
International Cost Comparison
Custom Report Builder
Compile just the data you need about doing business, workforce, incentives, taxes and quality of life in Greater Richmond.