Greater Richmond, Virginia, USA is ethnically diverse and internationally connected. For centuries, companies from around the world have chosen our region as a location for international business success.
Businesses and individuals can use this site for information about Greater Richmond’s international news, relations, partnerships, businesses, organizations, and venues.
Greater Richmond Advantages:
- State capital
- Located at mid-point of the East Coast
- 57% of US population located within 1200 km
- Nearly 150 internationally owned companies
- Dynamic Web Solutions, Your Search Advisor announce merger
- Elephant Insurance looking to hire 100 locally
- McAuliffe courts Indiana businesses amid controversy
- Partnership’s Wingfield named to FDI Frontlines Coalition
- Site selection study ranks Chesterfield County among top 25 Logistic Friendly Cities
Ian Hemstock, operations manager of BGB Technology, Inc., describes his company's transition from the UK in order to service his main customer in the wind turbine industry.
Hear From Area Businesses
More than 150 internationally owned companies representing 27 countries have chosen to establish a business presence in Greater Richmond, Virginia, USA.
Hear from executives of foreign-affiliated companies share their stories and insights on establishing their U.S. presence in Richmond, Virginia and why it is a top location for growing a business.
One of the key goals of the Greater Richmond Partnership, Inc. is to attract international business to our area. Since 1994, the Richmond region has welcomed 100 foreign-affiliated companies who have added more than 6,740 jobs and invested more than $3.9 billion.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more videos
Greater Richmond Partnership, Inc.
901 E. Byrd St., Suite 801
Richmond, VA, USA 23219
International Cost Comparison
Custom Report Builder
Compile just the data you need about doing business, workforce, incentives, taxes and quality of life in Greater Richmond.