- Aldi discount grocery chain targets Richmond area
- Harris Williams & Co. expands presence in Europe
- German businesses explore development opportunities
- Agreement signed between Greater Richmond Partnership and Bavaria
- Virginia Named America’s “Top State for Business” by CNBC
- German Solar Company Locates U.S. Operations in Richmond
- Growing Confidence in the Local Business Climate Gains Interest of International Companies
- Sealpac USA, LLC
- Bizerba USA, Inc.
- Trader Joe’s
- abakus solar USA
- OSRAM SYLVANIA
- Siemens Infrastructure & Cities
- KSB, Inc.
- AMK Drives and Controls, Inc. USA
- Allianz Global Assistance USA
- Vital Sensors, Inc.
- Wurth RevCar Fasteners
- Hanson Pipe and Precast - Petersburg Block
- Linde, Inc. - Chester
- Hauni Richmond, Inc.
- Zeller and Gmelin Corporation
- Siemens Water Technologies
- DB Schenker USA
- Leschaco Richmond, Inc.
- Hanson Pipe and Precast - Richmond
- Evonik Goldschmidt Corporation
- Hohner, Inc.
- PARI Respiratory Equipment, Inc
- W interconnections Inc.
- ept, inc.
- Lehigh Cement Company - Richmond Terminal
- Hanson Pipe and Precast - Hanover Pipe
- Ondal Medical Systems of America, Inc
- Independent Container Line
- Degesch America, Inc.
- Hanson Pipe and Precast - Hanover Block
- Boehringer Ingelheim Chemicals, Inc.
- Siemens Industry, Inc.
- Linde, Inc. - Hopewell
- Delphin Technology Corp.
- Borgwaldt KC, Inc.
- Carl Zeiss Vision, Inc.
- m-u-t America, Inc.
- NBB Controls, Inc.
- Carl Zeiss Optical, Inc.
A Proven International Business Location:
Download our guide that provides general data and statistics on the Greater Richmond Area, as well as examples of German companies located here.
In This Section
Greater Richmond Partnership, Inc.
901 E. Byrd St., Suite 801
Richmond, VA, USA 23219