- Ideally situated in the heart of the East Coast economic corridor, midway between Maine and Florida.
- More than 55 percent of the U.S. population is within 750 miles of the area.
- 500 miles to Boston and established Northeast markets and to Atlanta and Southeast markets.
- Washington, D.C., the nation's capital and the location of embassies, consulates, and international organizations, is only 100 miles away.
- More than 100 motor freight companies and brokers serve the area, including specialists in heavy hauling, overdimensional loads, and liquid or dry bulk.
- Fast shipping access - UPS Freight has its home office in the City of Richmond and FedEx and UPS operate a regional hub in the region.
- There are more than 40 courier service companies -- scheduled and rush, local, intrastate, and interstate.
In This Section
- Cost of Living
- Medical Services
- Sports & Recreation
- Arts & Culture
- International Food Markets
Greater Richmond Partnership, Inc.
901 E. Byrd St., Suite 801
Richmond, VA, USA 23219